So basically Riot released its Deathmatch mode along with the Act II and patch 1.5, here are the released time all over the world from official PlayValorant:
FFA deathmatch [BETA] will be turning on in…
NOW RELEASED [10AM PT] for NA/BR/LATAM
+4HRS [2PM PT] for KR/JP/OCE/APAC
+7HRS [5pm PT] for EU/TR/CIS/RU
Some details about Deathmatch:
- 10-player free-for-all
- First to 30 kills with a time limit of 6 minutes
- No abilities
- You’ll load in as a random Agent that you own
- Buy whatever weapons you want; heavy armor is given to you automatically
- Killing enemies drops health kits: picking one up fully restores your health/armor AND automatically reloads your weapon.
- All enemies are periodically revealed on the minimap
- Deathmatch won’t release before the 5th of August.
And also here is the video of Wardell playing his first Deathmatch mode: