WELCOME TO CLUTCH BATTLES SERIES
Please review the details below for CLUTCH BATTLES series tournament:
Our second CLUTCH BATTLES tournament as LAIR.GG is to begin on the 24th of June 2020.
In the next few days, we will be providing more information on registration, brackets, rules, and of course the prize. Our previous tournament and bracket
4 top teams get a ticket into the Grand Tournament to be held on the 24th of July that includes 16 of best EU teams that will be invited + 16 qualified teams from these 4 tournaments for a prize of 1000€
- Only EU teams (NA tournament to be announced shortly)
- 32teams to participate
- 17th of July, 5 pm UK time games begin in the form of single game single elimination
Register on our tournament page on Toornament website using this link: https://www.toornament.com/en_US/tournaments/3729993551326683136/information
Make sure EVERYONE on your team is registered on our website (and we made it really easy, you can literally register with any social media account you have handy) and you all have the same “Team name”. (You need to put ur LAIRGG usernames on the Toornament page)
Although we recommend all players, but at least as a captain join our Discord channel to be updated on all quick communications:
RULES & REGULATIONS
Please read the information below to assure you fully understand all the rules and regulations related to the game:
- OPEN Custom Game
- MODE: Standard
- CHEATS: Off
Map & Side Selection
- Coin toss for 1st match: Winner ban a map, Loser ban 2nd map, winner of the coinflip will chose the playing map
- 2nd match (For final): Losing team chooses map, Winning team chooses sides
- 3rd match (For final): Leftover map(till riot games add more), Coin toss for sides
→ The tournament will run on a best of 1 maps (BO1)
How to Run a Match
- Captains of each team (or players) should add each other as a friend on VALARANT (We will display the Riot ID of captains on our website and you can see the Captain’s discord ID on Toornament website)
- One of the captains creates the custom match (if you couldn’t decide on who to create the match, you should do a coin flip for it, and the winner will create the match)
- Both captains invite teammates
- Both teams confirm they are ready
- Game goes live
You must take a screenshot of the final results of your matches, and send it to SlimKD#3808 on our discord. We kindly ask you to indicate the team names at the screenshots (for example: “Team A” 13-10 “Team B”).
- If a player has timed out from the server, because of any reason (connection problem, electricity problem, etc.), you must continue the match. There is no possibility to take a timeout during the match.
- If the match server breaks you will have to begin a new match on a new server.
If the certain team does NOT respond on the LAIR.GG website or Discord server, or does NOT join to the custom server in time, then they will receive a forfeit loss. The other team must take a screenshot and inform the Moderators on Discord.
Rules and Regulations
- No swapping in subs during a match.
- If a team does not have the full 5 man team ready to play at the allotted time (or within the allowed 15 minute grace period) they will forfeit the match.
- Any display of toxicity via use of in-game, voice chat or any other means will result in a verbal warning for first offence, forfeit of the match for a second offence and forfeit of the tournament for a third offence.
- Competing players may stream the tournament from there perspective but must have at least 1 minute delay on there stream and must submit there stream link to the admin team prior to the event start.
- Any accusations of cheating must be backed up with video evidence.
- Any ability or object that allows glitching, bugging, exploiting or penetrating physical objects/walls that is not intended is not allowed during the tournament, the referee in each match has full permission to force a restart of the match or a forfeit by the offending team.
- Each team can have 2 substitute players, but must have those players registered from start.
In order to assure that users are not creating fake accounts on the system just to bypass registration we will be sending out a code to the email address of each player registered on the winning team which they must then report back to us. Once we receive all codes we will ONLY then release the funds to the captain of the team. Should the team not be able to provide (or be forced to edit the email address after winning) we will unfortunately not release the winning prize to them.
Most importantly we want everyone to have fun and enjoy their experience. If you have any comments on what you wish to see let us know below.